Become a stockist
What are the benefits in becoming a Vintage with Grace Chalkpaint UK stockist?
As a dedicated and passionate furniture painter, our founder Rachael Reardon knows from experience how challenging it can be setting up a small business. It requires dedication, time and practice to find a brand of paint that ticks all boxes and suits the individual painter or furniture artist needs.
“Trial and error on the most part was what I experienced in the early days”
For this reason we had our own brand formulated we knew what worked and what didn’t and we wanted to develop a product that would provide. We also have an understanding of Cost and commitment when many artists / shop owners take the step toward choosing a particular brand .
We also acknowledge that along with other financial commitments, potential stockists don’t really want to be investing masses amount of money toward their first stock order , that’s why we don’t expect a large min order to become one of our stockists.
What will I get as an official stockist?
- Access to all 24 colours in 1.0 Litre tins.
- Access to all 24 colours in 250ml tins.
- An official stockists poster and A4 window sticker
- Access to our private stockist Facebook group
- You’re business Website / Facebook link to our website
- Featured stockist of the week on our website promoting your business and work.
* We don’t force any rules in regards to you selling more than one paint brand * Your business it’s you’re choice